Sunday 10 August 2008

Hello from Rainy Beiking

I am having dinner at Nasca Cafe near my hotel, but the cafe's computer keyboard is broken and I can't type the letter that comes after "k"! Luckily the letter isn't used very much in English!

It was very rainy today. I had many troubles going to see my dad and Tammy. Worst of all, I didn't know food is not allowed into the stadium. I brought so many food presents for my dad. I had to give up a bottle of wasabi tako from Akashi but I snuck many other things in my big bag, like Morozoff cocoa peanuts.

The security is very strict. My shoulder is stiff from being stressed out. But I finally got in and I said hello to Ai Sugiyama and her mother and told them that everyone at the Portopia Hotel wishes her good luck. She is trailing Daniela Hantuchova 3-6, 2-3.

Tammy will play tomorrow if it is not too rainy.

Bye for now!

No comments: