Sunday 22 June 2008

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Last month, the Vice President of Cornell University visited Kyoto with his wife. They were kind enough to bring me some pancake mix and maple syrup as a gift. Saturday night one of my friends came to stay. We found some English muffins at Daiei, which gave me the idea to try to make my own version of Egg McMuffins for breakfast on Sunday.














I also made pancakes with a special topping--cooked apples in butter, cinnamon and sugar. I got a little too busy talking and the bottom of the apples turned into caramel, but it was very delicious!!!!!

I don't have an egg ring to make poached eggs with, but I used a metal ladle and a pot of boiling water--surprisingly, it worked!!!!!!! I made scrambled eggs for my egg muffin sandwich.

What do you think? Better than McDonald's? Please stop by Cafe Kobe Rose sometime and try for yourself!!!!!! (^-^)v

No comments: